About this activity
Get ready for this adventure full of excitement, adrenaline, and speed, surrounded by the incredible tropical landscapes of Jamaica: Yaaman Combo ATV/Buggy + Dunn River!
Start by listening to the safety talk by your experienced guide, who will also share with you some tips so you can make the most of this adventure. Minutes later, fasten your seatbelt, put the pedal to the metal, and take a thrilling ride through the uphill, downhill, and curvy trails surrounded by the lush vegetation of Jamaica.
After your off-road adventure, you're sure to be a little hungry, and nothing better than enjoying a buffet lunch of authentic Jamaican flavors, including traditional chicken Jerk.
And to top off this great tour, you'll visit the world-famous Dunn's River Falls, a real natural gem that you can explore at your own pace while walking uphill with water at your ankles and cooling off in the crystal-clear pools you'll find along the way. Dare to experience the beauty of Jamaica like never before!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 6+
Child age: 3 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 2 years
- An exciting ride on ATV or Mud Buggy
- All-terrain paths among Jamaica's lush vegetation
- Expert guide
- Buffet lunch with traditional Jamaican dishes
- Exploring the Dunn's River Falls
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring extra cash
- Bring a change of clothes
- Bring valid driver license
- Wear suitable clothing for the activity
- Minimum age to drive a Mud Buggy: 18 years showing a driver's license
- Minimum age for Mud Buggy passengers: 6 years
- Minimum age to drive an ATV: 16 years
- No weight limit for the ATV, but the guest needs to be under 280 pounds for the Buggies.
- This activity is not suited for pregnant women, people with back/neck, heart issues, or mobility restrictions.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Moderate