About this activity
What to do
To get to this fun primate land, you must walk the paths of a colorful botanical garden full of medicinal plants, flowers, and fruit trees from the area. After touring it, prepare to enter Monkeyland. You will meet the squirrel monkeys, the friendliest creatures on the Caribbean island. Immerse yourself in their fun world while enjoying a mountainous landscape! Remember to visit the coffee and cocoa plantation to taste the exquisite local flavors.
However, suppose you were left wanting more excitement. In that case, you can enjoy the incomparable views of Anamuya Mountain by sliding down a fast circuit of zip lines, including one of the longest in the Caribbean, at 800 meters high!
Finally, discover some natural products made by locals, such as traditional organic coconut oil. A perfect ending to your Monkeyland experience!
What to bring
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- Wear suitable clothing for the activity
About this ticket
Ticket fare: Monkeyland Half Day
Transfer: Included , we pick you up and drop you at Hotel lobby
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Languages: English, Español, Français,
Not Included in this fare:
Things to know
- Transportation from/to hotels
Additional charges: N/A
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, people with mobility restrictions, heart and/or respiratory problems, or people with severe peanut allergies.
- People with a cold or flu cannot participate in this tour.
- You must sign a liability waiver to participate in the zip line circuit.
- The minimum weight is 45 lb, and the maximum is 280 lb.
- The waist diameter of the harness is 44 in.
- The minimum age for the zip line circuit is six years old.
Camera and professional equipment:
- Cameras, cell phones, or other loose objects are prohibited during the tour.
- GoPro can be used only if it is attached to a mount.