About this activity
Let yourself be captivated by our gentle horses and the exhilaration of navigating bumpy trails. After completing the necessary paperwork, hop into our comfortable 4x4 safari vehicle for a short ride to our horse stable.
With a brief orientation to the horses, you’ll be saddled up and ready for an expertly guided tour. Whether you’re a novice or an experienced rider, these trails offer an exciting challenge for everyone.
Stroll down to Salmon Point fishing village and ride the majestic horses into the refreshing ocean waters, witnessing their playful delight.
Ride with the wind and consider capturing photographic moments that you’ll never forget.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 9+
Child age: 9 to 11 years
Free Child age: N/A
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
A once in a lifetime horseback riding endeavor
We assure you that our horseback tour is not merely a commercial venture but a must-have bucket list experience.
Great for Animal Lovers
The horse is known as one of man’s greatest companions and there’s nothing quite like the bond formed between rider and horse.
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Bring a change of clothes
- Bring insect repellent
- Transportation to/from hotels
- Photos, food, and drinks are available for purchase
- No Jewelry
- Not suitable for people with allergies, physical challenges, special needs or expectant mothers
- The weight limit for this activity is 240 lb.
- Children ages 9 to 11 must be accompanied by an adult
Camara and Professional Equipment:
- No wheelchair access
- Participants will be requested to sign a waiver
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours.