Jamaica is a true paradise and what better way to enjoy nature on this beautiful island than by experiencing an exciting encounter with sharks?
Take the opportunity to feed and watch a shark from up close. Learn interesting facts about these fascinating Caribbean marine friends in the company of a trainer. Enjoy swimming with these calm sharks and feel the adrenaline and excitement of a moment like this. The majestic sharks of Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios are harmless to humans but, to make your experience completely safe, don't forget to follow the instructions of the trainer, who will guide you through the encounter at every step of the way. So, overcome your fears and let yourself be carried away by the excitement of incredible moments of discovery. In addition, enjoy the shark show and the rowdiness of a couple of unique pirates that will make your stay in the park an incredibly fun experience.
During this tour, you will also be able to enjoy a variety of additional activities, such as boat and kayak trips, snorkelling, swimming, slides and much more. Don't miss out!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 10 +
Child age: N/A
Free Child age: N/A
- Additional drinks or food
- Fascinating Shark Encounter
- Mini boat rides & glass-bottom kayaking
- Watching Shark Shows
- Exploring Nature Trail
- Petting and snorkelling with stingrays
- Beach & waterslide
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring extra cash
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
- The Shark Encounter lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- Guests will have approximately 4 hours to enjoy the facilities and additional activities available.
- Minimum age to participate is 10 years old; no specific height is required.
- Transfer time is approximately 15 minutes per way.
- Including transfer times, this tour may take up to 4.5 hrs.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Strenuous