Be amazed by the majestic archeological zone of Tulum and its spectacular vistas of the Caribbean Sea. A certified guide will help you to relive a part of the history of the also called walled city that was built by the ancient Mayan civilization on the Caribbean Sea’s waterfront. Walk alongside the most important buildings of this ancestral ceremonial center and take incredible photos!
And to continue enjoying the stunning landscapes of the Riviera Maya, fly over the lush vegetation on a zip line circuit! Cross over the treetops at full speed and observe the astounding biodiversity that inhabits this zone.
Once on land and with all the necessary equipment, be prepared to descend by rappelling from a platform to the heart of the Mayan jungle. There, you’ll be able to freshen up in an impressive underground river, while exploring the strange rock formations all around.
Complete such an exciting day full of culture and adventure, delighting yourself with the taste of Mexico by sampling authentic Mexican cuisine under the shade of a typical palapa.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 8+
Child age: 5 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 4 years
- Explore the archaeological site of Tulum
- Zip-line circuit
- Rappel adventure
- Underground river and cavern exploration
- Lunch and beverages
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Bring a change of clothes
- Wear water proof shoes
- Bring insect repellent
- Minimum age: 6 years under the responsibility and direct supervision of a responsible parent or family member.
- Participants must be in good physical condition and be able to swim without assistance.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, or people with back or neck injuries, respiratory or heart problems, or conditions that cause loss of consciousness.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Prescription snorkel masks are available free of charge upon request.
- Maximum weight: 300lbs (135kg); waist size: 43" (110cm); leg size: 27" (70cm).
- French available on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday only.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask at all times at the Tulum Archeological Site.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish, French.