¿Busca una pequeña aventura durante su estadía en la Riviera Maya? ¡Ponte a prueba con las intrépidas actividades de Xavage! Xavage es el sitio ideal para los aventureros que deseen ponerse a prueba con experiencias atrevidas y no demasiado exigentes. Esta es tu oportunidad de probar algunos de ellos y sentir esa descarga de adrenalina a medida que los vas conquistando.
With your Xavage Basic Entrance, your day begins with Crocodile, a kayak ride where you paddle down canals surrounded by green vegetation. Just like a crocodile, cross these rivers stealthily in a test of endurance and complete the circuit.
Later on, rise to new heights with Howler Monkey, an unparalleled rope challenge where you'll have to demonstrate your agility and dexterity at all times. Your adventure will be even more exciting with the different difficulty levels circuit. Hold on tight! But don't worry, you'll be protected by a harness at all times.
Plus, your ticket includes one more activity for the little adventurous ones: Xorros y Caxorros, which is an area with waterslides, bridges, fountains, and a wading pool specially designed for them.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 5+
Child age: 5 to 11 years
Free Child age: N/A
- Transportation to/from hotels
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Have a fun day at Xavage
- Enjoy the ideal place for intrepid adventures
- Paddle down winding canals in a kayak
- Beat a challenging rope circuit
- Let the little adventurers have fun in an aquatic area specially designed for them
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Bring extra cash
- Bring insect repellent
- Wear water shoes that fasten to the ankle
- Visitors must sign a liability waiver.
- The use of safety equipment according to each activity is compulsory.
- Minors should under the supervision of an adult at all times.
- The use of pools, waterslides, and kid’s pools is forbidden for anyone who presents an infectious or contagious disease, or for visitors under the effects of alcohol or any type of drugs.
- The use of the facilities is the responsibility of each visitor; the park is not responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Strenuous
Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese.
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours.