Get ready to spend 45 minutes aboard a four-wheel ATV crossing the most remote places and enjoy the impressive and exuberant vegetation of the jungle, maybe you can even see some exotic animals as well! Feel the excitement of discovering a new route full of adventure and fun, surrounded by mangroves and dunes.
Also, you’ll ride a wave runner for 25 minutes through the Caribbean coast. Feel all the adrenaline and the sensation of freedom as you steer your way above the waves. Feel the sea breeze caress your skin as you enjoy this spectacular Caribbean location like no other.
This excursion in Maroma offers everything you need to spend an incredibly fun time. Have the opportunity to explore the coast of the Mexican Caribbean enjoying an authentic adventure both in its tropical jungle and stunning blue sea.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 10+
Child age: N/A
Free Child age: N/A
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Reef tax
- Venture yourself with an action-packed, speedy tour
- Get to know the Mayan jungle and the Mexican Caribbean
- Marvel at the incredible natural surroundings
- Have fun on an exciting tour aboard an ATV
- Ride over the crystal-clear waters of the coast in a wave runner
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring extra cash
- Bring insect repellent
- Wear suitable clothing for the activity
- Minimum age for drivers: 18 years.
- Children aged 6 to 9 are able to participate if accompanied by a paying adult (double rental).
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart conditions or back problems.
- Transportation is available with an extra charge payable at check in
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish.