Enjoy an exciting aerial tram ride onboard an open-air canopy gondola as you ascend over the trees towards an ecological park located in the Castries Reserve of St. Lucia. Rise up into the tropical forest and discover the magnificent views of this lovely destination.
An experienced nature interpreter will share you interesting facts about the flora and fauna of the zone, as well as peculiar calls to identify diverse bird species. Here you can find from gorgeous hummingbirds to bananaquits, also known as sugar birds.
During your way down, you will have the chance to admire the spectacular panoramic views of the northern part of the island. You cannot miss this aerial tram adventure!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 2 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 1 years
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Panoramic views from the aerial tram ride
- Discover exotic flora and fauna
- Experienced nature interpreter
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- Bring insect repellent
- Suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
- Transfer is not exclusive and can take longer if there are multiple pick-up points.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Moderate