Xcaret is a must-see! This incredible eco-archaeological park is ideal for the whole family with over 40 different attractions: swim through caves in the underground river, snorkel in the crystalline lagoon, explore the wildlife in the coral reef, beaches, and inlets, and float down Paradise River.
Meet incredible animals such as turtles, tapir, and spider monkeys; visit the bird sanctuary, the butterfly pavilion, and Jaguar Island to explore the local fauna. Marvel at the archaeological sites where, over 1000 years ago, the most important Mayan ceremonies were held.
After dark, the Xcaret Mexico Show will transport you through the different eras and traditions of the country. A cast of talented artists recreates the best of Mexican culture through time and space. Dances and music tell stories full of this beautiful country.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 5 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 4 years
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Tour of Xcaret with a guide (optional)
- A place to get in touch with nature and get to know the Mexican culture
- Over 40 attractions
- Xcaret Mexico Espectacular show
- Luxury transportation
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- Bring insect repellent
- Bring a camera
- Child rates apply for children aged 5 to 11 with an official ID. Children under 4 years old enter for free but are not guaranteed a seat on the transport; Seat for them can be reserved when booking at an additional charge.
- Optional activities in the park are not included (Snuba, Sea Trek, snorkel tour, dolphin swim, manatee encounter, open water diving, spa treatments and others.)
- Some activities have age and medical restrictions.
- If your hotel is located in the downtown area of Playa del Carmen, you may have to show up at a meeting point due to the infrastructure of the city. Please confirm with your representative or contact our telephone number.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Mild
Languages: English, Spanish.
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours, Shopping.