Hop on board a catamaran to sail along the Jamaican coastline and climb the famous Dunn’s River Falls. Take in Jamaica’s amazing white-sand beaches and emerald hills as the boat cruises through Ocho Rios Bay towards a stunning coral reef. Hop into the Caribbean Sea to snorkel above the reef and observe Jamaica’s incredible aquatic life. Afterwards, the boat will dock at Dunn’s River Falls where you can admire this spectacular 55-metre high waterfall and climb up the waterfall’s natural staircase. Finally, head back to the catamaran for a dance party and open bar on board.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 3 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 2 years
• Sail along the coast of Jamaica on a scenic catamaran and snorkelling tour
• Climb up the famous Dunn’s River Falls
• Enjoy a reggae and soca dance party with open bar
- Bring swimsuit
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
Notes: - Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Wheelchair accessible on the catamaran but not at the falls.
- Transfer time 20 minutes per way, approx. - Not recommended for expectant mothers or anyone with mobility restrictions that may prevent their full participation.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate