Start the day with this enriching excursion to three of the most prominent local towns in Huatulco, and enjoy the company of an expert guide who will teach you all about the history and heritage of La Crucecita, Santa Maria and Pluma Hidalgo.
Get a glimpse into the life of the locals on this fascinating tour in Huatulco as you visit a typical Mexican house. Then, admire Oaxaca's three levels that include stunning bay views and picturesque landscapes in the foothills of the Sierra Madre to coffee farms on top of the mountain.
You will have the chance to tour a tortilla factory in La Crucecita and enjoy some shopping time in the local market at Santa Maria. Moreover, walk through the misty town of Pluma Hidalgo, the capital of organic coffee and where you will get a taste of it. This complete tour in Huatulco is all you need to discover the hidden treasures that shelter the Pacific coasts.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: Over 6 years old
Child age: 6 to 11 years
Free Child age: N/A
- Additional drinks or food
- Exciting guided tour in Huatulco
- Meet the local's lifestyle
- Visit a tortilla factory in La Crucecita
- Shop in a local market at Santa Maria
- Enjoy a coffee tasting in Pluma Hidalgo
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- Not recommended for people with mobility restrictions.
- Participants must be at the hotel reception 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish.
Tour Type: Cultural, Eco-Experiences.