About this activity
Discover Aruba's underwater marine life on an amazing snorkel tour! Take the chance to visit 2 of the island’s best snorkeling destinations: the Antilla shipwreck and Boca Catalina, located on the north.
Board a luxurious, open-deck catamaran as you enjoy a scenic sail through the beautiful coast of Aruba and savor, refuel and refresh with bite-sized appetizers and signature cocktails from the open bar.
You'll also receive professional instructions and a safety briefing, for you to enjoy the snorkel spots to discover the secrets under the sea. Definitely, a day that you'll never forget!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 5 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 4 years
- Additional drinks or food
- 2 of Aruba’s finest snorkeling destinations (the Antilla shipwreck and Boca Catalina)
- Savory appetizers and refreshing drinks from the open bar
- Scenic sail on a luxurious, open-deck catamaran
- Professional instruction with a safety briefing
- Snorkel equipment
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
Please enquire transportation at time of booking (available only for selected hotels in Palm Beach, Eagle Beach, and Oranjestad).
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate