Fun for your entire family
- 1.- Puerto Vallarta has great activities for your kids to enjoy! One of it’s top attractions is Aquaventuras, a waterpark located in the Bay of Banderas, which is not too far from the main international airport of Puerto Vallarta. Aquaventures has over 10 large water slides along with an opportunity to see sea life animals like dolphins and sea lions and watch them put on a show. Aquaventuras is the perfect activity for you and your family to enjoy on a beautiful day in Puerto Vallarta.
- 2.-Puerto Vallarta is also a beautiful destination to relax. If you’re looking to escape your day-to-day routine and vacation in peace, Puerto Vallarta is the place for you to be. An activity such as a sunset sailing cruise would be a great, relaxing experience for you and your loved ones. On this cruise, you get to sit back and enjoy your favorite beverage, the ocean views, and peace the waves will bring you.
- 3.- The number of places to sightsee is endless. If you prefer to look around and take a tour of what life is like in the destination and even dive into some history. Puerto Vallarta has many tours for you to choose from. The San Sebastian Tour is one of our favorites! This tour takes you to the Sierra Madre Mountains, one of the most remote and historic locations in the Mexican state of Jalisco. You will get to learn more about rural Mexican life while visiting the organic coffee factory, museums, and churches.
- 4.- Puerto Vallarta offers both water and land activities. When most people think of a coastal city, they think of things to do involving the ocean but lucky for you, Puerto Vallarta offers both kinds of experiences. Some of the best water activities range from snorkeling in the caves of Los Arcos to whale watching in the Bahia de Banderas. The best land activities range from off-road ATV tour adventures to heading to a tequila distillery for tasting on a full tour of Puerto Vallarta.
- 5.- Even though it is known for its beautiful beaches, Puerto Vallarta also offers exciting An adventure like zip lining over Cuale River would be an amazing adrenaline rush for an adventurous traveler. As you’re zipping through, you will get to enjoy the experiences for adventurous travelers who prefer to participate in thrilling activities. sights and sounds of the jungle. The excitement doesn’t stop there, this tour offers an opportunity to try out 12 different ziplining platforms!
There are many things to take into consideration when choosing a destination to travel to next. Important things such as location, pricing, transportation, tours, activites, and more. Here at Nexus Tours, our goal is to make your trip planning process simple by providing you with the best tours and experiences that will make the absolute most of your trip.
With those five reasons, we have no doubt that you choose Puerto Vallarta for your next vacation and Nexus Tours has you covered! Head over to our “things to do” page to start planning!