About this activity
Get your first glimpse of the world under the waves on this St. Maarten snorkeling adventure! Located on the southern coast of St Maarten, just around the corner from Great Bay, this small but pretty beach is well protected by the outcrop of Fort Amsterdam right on the edge of Philipsburg. Little Bay is an underwater beauty on this snorkeling adventure! Your expert guides will help you properly gear up and feel safe and confident in the water. Afterward, enjoy snacks and refreshments on board and make your way to Samana Long Beach or Mullet Bay for more snorkeling and swimming in crystal-clear waters with a handy floating bar stocked with cold drinks, beer, and Mount Gay Rhum Punch, a local specialty! , Enjoy lunch on the catamaran and head to the famous Maho Beach to watch planes land at Princess Juliana International Airport from the water. End your day with one last relaxing swim at either Simpson Bay or Indigo Bay before returning to port.
When you find yourself asking, where is St. Maarten? It might be time for a vacation
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 4 to 12 years
Free Child age: 0 to 3 years
- A snorkeling adventure at Little Bay!
- Enjoy snacks and refreshments on board.
- Enjoy Samana Long Beach or Mullet Bay.
- A handy floating bar stocked with cold drinks, beer, and Mount Gay Rhum Punch, as well as Lunch on board.
- Watch planes land at International Airport from the water and finish your day at Simpson Bay or Indigo Bay.
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring extra cash
- Bring camera
- The maximum number of tour participants is 20 to 28 persons.
- The route is subject to change depending on the weather.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate