Explore St. Maarten’s most popular attractions on this excursion across both the French and Dutch sides of the island. Learn interesting facts about the history and culture of the island as you drive along coastal roads, stopping for pictures at a lookout point and some of the area’s most famous beaches. Along the way, you’ll visit the French capital of Marigot to peruse a picturesque flea market; and the Dutch capital of Philipsburg, where you scan score a great deal at the duty free shops.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 5 to 12 years
Free Child age: 0 to 4 years
• Tour both the French and Dutch sides of St. Maarten
• Soak up the sun on some of the island’s most famous beaches
• Visit the capital cities of Marigot and Philipsburg
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- Bring insect repellent
Notes: - Participants with special needs must be accompanied by qualified assistance.
- __Wheelchairs and other materials needed by clients must be indicated upon purchase of this activity in order to ensure storage availability.__
- Child seats are not provided and count as a seat.
- This tour is available in French or English (no English and French combined). Spanish interpretation on request without additional cost.
- __Sweet Saint Martin Island Tour Plus__ is only available on Wednesday (French) and Friday (English).
- __Sweet Saint Martin Island Tour__ is only available on Monday (French) and Saturday (English).
Tour is available in French or English. __Sweet Saint Martin Island Tour Plus__ is only available on Wednesdays (French) and Fridays (English). __Sweet Saint Martin Island Tour__ is only available on Mondays (French) and Saturdays (English). Contact your Sunwing Experiences representative for more details.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Mild
Languages: English, Spanish, French.
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours.