Sentry Hill Zip Line & Schooner Ride.
Immerse yourselves in the sweeping views of St. Maarten’s tropical magnificence with this adventure to Rainforest Adventure Park! Start with a visit to the Emilio Wilson Museum, where you’ll learn about the island’s customs, traditions, and history. Then, enjoy the magnificent views of St. Maarten and the surrounding islands on your way to the top of Sentry Hill from the Soualiga Sky Explorer chairlift. Then fly over St. Maarten’s lush countryside on the Sentry Hill Zipline before finishing off your day with the Schooner Ride, a specially-designed track that will take you down Sentry Hill on an innertube.
Food sure a Must Do Experience St. Maarten’s Sentry Hill Zip Line & Schooner ride is the most thrilling adventure on the island!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 10+
Child age: 10 to 12 years
Free Child age: N/A
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Additional services available
- Immerse yourselves in the sweeping views of St. Maarten’s.
- An adventure to Rainforest Adventure Park.
- Visit the Emilio Wilson Museum and learn about the island’s customs.
- Take in panoramic views from the Soualiga Sky Explorer chairlift.
- Ride an innertube down Sentry Hill on a custom track.
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- Bring insect repellent
- Wear suitable clothing for the activity
__Transportation included for guests of Sonesta Maho Beach Hotel. Please confirm the pick-up time with your representative at the destination. __ Height range: Min. 52 – Max. 80 inches Weight range: Min. 100 – Max. 275 pounds The activities are not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart, back and neck injuries. Please note this is an outdoor facility and guests should be prepared for weather conditions. __Sunwing__ Not recommended for expectant mothers or anyone with mobility restrictions that may prevent their full participation.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Strenuous