If you are looking for an exciting destination for scuba diving, St. Maarten is a perfect choice. Its crystal clear waters, coral reefs, and vibrant underwater marine species make up the beauty of its waters and makes it one of the best spots for scuba diving there is.
With your diver certification, you will be visiting a shallow water site brimming with marine life such as moray eels, turtles, southern stingrays, and even frogfish and jawfish. Be on the lookout for they are a treat to find.
Take a hold of this single tank dive opportunity and enjoy the advantages and safety it will provide to your experience. Have great opportunities for underwater photos and have the time of your life while diving at one of the best destinations for it.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 10+
Child age: N/A
Free Child age: N/A
- Dive at a location in shallow waters. Ideal for novice certified divers.
- Includes all diving equipment
- Non-alcoholic drinks on board included
- Bring swimsuit
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Presenting a diver certification card is essential for this activity
- The choice of dive site depends on the weather and sea conditions
- Check-in is at 1:00 pm (schedule subject to change)
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Strenuous