About this activity
Get ready for a thrilling adventure exploring the wonders of the underwater world. St. Maarten has great spots for diving that you can enjoy. The Discover Scuba experience will give the confident swimmer the opportunity to get familiar with scuba gear and make a real dive on a reef in shallow water.
You’ll be given a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI professional at all times and, although it's not a certification course, this experience can count towards PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver certifications.
Take the chance to get started with scuba diving in the perfect destination for it. Have the first experience of many in a safe environment and discover what lays beneath the turquoise waters of St. Maarten.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 10+
Child age: N/A
Free Child age: N/A
- Transportation to/from hotels
- Dive on a reef in turquoise shallow waters
- PADI instructor who will guide you at all times
- Scuba gear included
- Bring swimsuit
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Leave valuables at the hotel
- You must be able to swim and in good health.
- There is a medical questionnaire that you need to fill out.
- The choice of dive site depends on the weather and sea conditions.
- Check-in is at 1:00 pm (schedule subject to change).
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Strenuous