Find out about the fishermen’s lives in Anse La Raye.
Explore a church and a crystal clear waterfall!
For those who are looking for experiences out in nature.
Santa Lucía’s beauty will enchant you from beginning to end!
About this activity
What to do
Forget the chaos of the city with this exciting jeep safari adventure! Aboard a 4x4 and accompanied by your expert guide, you will drive along the scenic main road, leading into a valley of plantains, St. Lucia's main agricultural export - the perfect beginning to commence this jeep tour!
Your journey will continue along the picturesque Pacific Coast Highway to the lovely rural fishing village of Anse La Raye. Here, you'll have the opportunity to explore the Catholic church, take a relaxing stroll through the village, or enjoy the seaside views.
But the adventure doesn't end until you reach the beautiful waterfall, surrounded by lush tropical vegetation! It will be the perfect moment to swim in the crystal clear waters of a majestic river and enjoy the serenity and freshness of nature.
What to bring
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear water proof shoes
- Bring insect repellent
About this ticket
Ticket fare: Jeep Safari & Waterfall Adventure
Transfer: Included , we pick you up and drop you at Hotel lobby
Minimum Age to Participate: 4+
Not Included in this fare:
Things to know
- Transportation to/from hotels
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Alcoholic beverages/open bar
- Entrance fees
Additional charges: N/A
- The use of seatbelts is obligatory.
- Not recommended for those with mobility issues/ disabilities.
- Participants must be in good physical condition.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
Conditions for children: N/A
Camera and professional equipment:
- It is the participant's responsibility if cameras or other photographic equipment is damaged.
- Does not provide access for wheelchairs