Discover fascinating ancient structures; Tulum was one of the main Mayan cities of the 13th and 14th centuries, and it was one of the few that was still populated during the arrival of the Spanish conquistadors. Overlooking the sparkling Caribbean Sea was considered a fortress because of its surrounding walls. Tulum Ruins are unique, not only for their location, well-kept buildings, and painted murals, some of the best-preserved in the Mayan world. Explore historic ruins like the Temple of the Frescoes, the Temple of the Diving God, and the impressive Castillo. Afterward, find unique keepsakes of your visit.
There are many reasons to visit Tulum, but the frescoes and diving god temple will top your list!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 4+
Child age: 4 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 3 years
- Access fee for video cameras
- Enjoy the best-preserved cities in the Mayan world: Tulum
- Marble at this magnificent site by the sparkling Caribbean Sea, considered a fortress.
- Learn about Tulum's uniqueness, location, and well-kept buildings.
- See the Temple of the Frescoes, the Temple of the Diving God, and the impressive Castillo.
- Shop for unique keepsakes of your visit.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- Bring insect repellent
This tour is not recommended for people with mobility restrictions. Wheelchair users must be accompanied by a family member or companion, and it is suggested that the wheelchair has wide wheels for easier movement in the archaeological zone. Masks must be worn at all times at the Tulum Archaeological Site.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Mild
Languages: English, Spanish.
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours.