About this activity
Embark on the Xenotes Tour, a dream come true for these underground water bodies enthusiasts. This is an excellent opportunity to explore the four types of cenotes in just one day.
Enjoy a day filled with various activities tailored to each cenote's characteristics. Experience rappelling, zip-lining, kayaking, and the sought-after aquatic exploration swim.
Conquer the stone walls of Lu'um, a cave cenote perfect for assisted rappelling.
Try high diving and zip-lining in K'aak', an open cenote commonly found in the area. After the activities at K'aak', you'll visit Lik'un, an ancient cenote.
Dare to jump into the water and kayak in Ha', a semi-open cenote.
This experience is designed for you to savor every moment. After your first activity in the first cenote, we'll be waiting with water, soft drinks, hot chocolate, champurrado, and coffee to hydrate and warm you up before continuing.
At Xenotes Tour, everything is unique. That's why during lunchtime, we'll provide a delicious picnic with soup, a cold cuts bar, salad, premium cheeses, and a variety of bread to let your creativity run wild with delightful sandwiches. Water, wine, and beer will be available during the picnic.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 6+ years
Child age: 7 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 6 years
Explore the 4 types of cenotes that exist in the world
Have the chance to participate in activities like rappelling, zip-lining, and swimming.
Attention nature lovers and extreme sports enthusiasts!
This experience is for all those who enjoy thrilling adventures in natural environments.
Xenotes promotes respect for nature
This tour showcases responsible ways to interact with its wonders.
- Bring swimsuit
- Wear water proof shoes
- Bring a change of clothes
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring insect repellent
- Activities in the cenotes
- Food and beverages.
- This excursion is not recommended for pregnant women or individuals with cardiac, respiratory, spinal, diabetes, and hypertension issues.
- Some activities have medical and age restrictions.
- Avoid using makeup and perfume as they can affect the cenote ecosystem.
- You must take a shower before entering the first cenote.
- Avoid straying from the marked paths to prevent incidents with the local fauna and flora.
- If you encounter any animals, refrain from touching, approaching, or feeding them.
- A minimum height of 1.40 m and a minimum weight of 40 kg is required for the zipline activity.
- The use of life jackets is mandatory.
Camara and Professional Equipment:
- Use waterproof equipment and gear
- For the zip line activity, a minimum height of 1.40 m and a minimum weight of 40 kg are required.
- There is no wheelchair access available.
- For transportation activities, please contact NexusTours to confirm the pick-up time.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish.
Tour Type: Eco-experiences, Theme Parks.