Must Do: Tour Luxury Sailing Isla Mujeres
Yup, you're not dreaming. Isla Mujeres was voted the best beach in Mexico and 19th in the world. What are you waiting for? Cruise on board this luxury Catamaran sailing through the great waters of the Caribbean Sea. Isla Mujeres (Women's Island) is known for its rich marine life and pristine beaches. Stop along the way in some of the best snorkeling in Mexico. You will be able to swim along some of the most magnificent marine creatures and fantastic coral reefs in the region. Once you arrive at Isla Mujeres, known for its beaches such as northern Playa Norte, lighthouse, remains of a Mayan temple, and sanctuary for sea turtles, your tour guide will escort you through the island's highlights! Afterward, enjoy some free time to wander the shops or relax on the beach. Then join the crew back on board to enjoy a fantastic lunch paired with your favorite drink from the onboard open bar as you sail back to port - Caribbean style: Despacito!!!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 8+
Child age: 4 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 3 years
- Discover beautiful locations along the Caribbean on a luxurious catamaran.
- Snorkel with some of the region's unique marine wildlife.
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch and an open bar onboard.
- Explore Isla Mujeres at your leisure during your free time on the island.
- Round transportation to and from Isla Mujeres by catamaran
- Guided tour of the island
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Bring a change of clothes
- Wear water proof shoes
- Wear sun-protecting clothes
- This activity is not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- Participants must be relatively fit and able to swim without assistance.
- For safety reasons, snorkeling is not recommended for people with respiratory problems, back or neck injuries, heart problems, or conditions that may cause loss of consciousness.
- The use of a face mask is mandatory during transfers.
- The minimum age to participate in water activities is 8 years old.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Mild
Languages: English, Spanish, French.