Tour Cenote, Turtle & Beach Club
Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Get ready to discover different natural wonders that the Riviera Maya has to offer!
Your first stop will be at a mystical Mayan cenote. Immerse in its crystalline waters and take a look around to find millenary rock formations. Continue to Akumal, a town famous for being a sea turtle sanctuary. Here you will snorkel and have the opportunity to find hundreds of colourful fish, corals and most importantly, lots of turtles!
To end the day, nothing better than getting your energies back with a delicious lunch, a wide variety of drinks and areas for you to rest, either under the sun or in the shade of an exclusive beach club.
An experience not to be missed when visiting the Mexican Caribbean!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: From 8 to 69 years old
Child age: 4 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 3 years
- Swim in a crystal-clear cenote
- Snorkel in Akumal
- Opportunity to see sea turtles
- Free time at a beach club
- Lunch and drinks included
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Bring a change of clothes
- Wear water proof shoes
- Bring insect repellent
- Bring a waterproof camera
- This activity is not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- Participants must be relatively fit and able to swim without assistance.
- For safety reasons, snorkelling is not recommended for people with respiratory problems, back or neck injuries, heart problems, or conditions that may cause loss of consciousness.
- The use of a face mask is mandatory during transfers.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish.
Tour Type: Eco-experiences.