Ahoy mate! The Jolly Roger is about to set sail. Join us for the high seas adventure of a lifetime.
We're heading into pirate territory! On this pirate cruise along Cancun's coast, board the Jolly Roger and sail the high seas. Kids and kids at heart will enjoy contests and games organized by the pirate crew.
Enjoy your favorite cocktail from the open bar and settle for a gourmet dinner during the journey. Choose from a menu of grilled octopus with aioli; slow-cooked short rib in a Spanish-inspired sauce; a roasted rack of lamb in a glass of white wine, shallot, and mustard sauce; or a grilled lobster tail with garlic butter and paprika. You can also indulge your taste buds with the surf and turf combo, including a grilled lobster tail paired with filet mignon with your choice of red wine or pepper sauce and caramelized onions, or enjoy a lighter choice with vegetarian falafel with pita bread, basmati rice, and sautéed carrots in a yogurt dressing.
Finally, enjoy the crew show as they dance and sing in a dazzling firework display as you sail along the sparkling coast of Cancun
. *Customers must pay an additional fee for this transfer at the ticket counter.
Pirate life is the best life. Join us for a relaxing 3-hour cruise on the Jolly Roger and enjoy the pirate's treasure.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 3 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 2 years
- Transportation to/from hotels
- Dock fee/Port tax per person
- Journey onboard the Jolly Roger, this pirate cruise through the coast of Cancun.
- contests and games organized by the pirate crew
- Enjoy a varied menu for dinner, along with an open bar.
- Enjoy the crew show as they dance and sing.
- Firework display as you sail along the sparkling coast of Cancun. *Customers must pay an additional fee for this transfer at the ticket counter. *
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- Bring sweater
Children 11 years old or younger are exempt from the dock tax. Customers must pay an additional fee for this transfer at the ticket counter.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish.
Tour Type: Nightlife, Shows.