Enjoy a day of adventures in Isla Mujeres by traveling aboard a catamaran and rest assured that this activity contributes to the environmental protection and care of the natural resources of this destination, as it is certified as sustainable. Venture on this incredible catamaran trip to Isla Mujeres and experience the Caribbean like never before!
Start your way to the island; snorkel inside a colorful reef and among vibrant tropical fish in the marine park south of the island. Then relax; enjoy the sun and gentle waves of the turquoise sea at the beach club, where you can enjoy refreshing drinks from the open bar and a buffet lunch. You can take a dip in the pool if you wish and use the other facilities to get ready for your next adventure.
The catamaran will take you directly to the island's downtown, where you can take your time to explore and shop in the picturesque heart of Isla Mujeres. During your return trip to Cancun, the catamaran will navigate by sail, so you can relax after a long day and enjoy the open bar.
Catamaran Isla Mujeres Shuttle is Blue Flag certified. It guarantees a sustainable experience, as it certifies strict environmental standards are observed, such as lessening the impact of the operation, strict waste management, and promotion of environmental awareness, in addition to contributing to the development and distribution of sustainable practices as social responsibility.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 5 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 4 years
- Dock fee/Port tax per person
- Snorkeling at the coral reef in Isla Mujeres
- Open bar of national drinks on the catamaran
- Drinks and lunch buffet at the beach club on the island
- Shopping at downtown Isla Mujeres
- Tranquil sailing back to Cancun
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear sunglases
- Snorkeling activity subject to good weather
- Dept of the sea at snorkeling point is 6.5 to 9 feet
- The order of the activities may vary
- The dock tax per person is not included and must be paid in cash before boarding.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish.