Catamaran & Dolphin Swim Adventure Isla Mujeres
Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Take a catamaran cruise on the warm Caribbean waters to the beautiful Isla Mujeres. On your way to the island, stop to snorkel at the second largest barrier reef in the world. Take the plunge and explore the reef’s tropical marine life or take in the beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea from the deck with a cold drink from the open bar. Once you arrive at Isla Mujeres, explore its downtown streets filled with souvenir shops, booths selling artisanal goods and restaurants serving regional cuisine. Before heading back, visit Dolphin Discovery Isla Mujeres to interact with dolphins.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 1+
Child age: 5 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 4 years
- Transportation to/from hotels
- Dock fee/Port tax per person
• Snorkel with tropical marine life at the second largest barrier reef
• Explore beautiful downtown Isla Mujeres
• Interact with dolphins at Dolphin Discovery Isla Mujeres
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
Notes: - Children under 12 years old must swim with a paying adult and will perform activities according to their abilities.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women cannot participate in water activities.
- Maximum of 12 travellers per group.
- Wearing jewelry and accessories that can damage the dolphins' skin is prohibited; sunscreen or any chemical substances that affect their sight are also prohibited.
- Transportation is available with an extra charge payable at check-in
- Due to the current situation, the buffet service will be provided only once.
Please note that the rates for minors apply according to the following height ranges:
- 0 – 1 meter – Service and dock tax for free with a paying adult (apply only 1 minor per adult)
- 1.01 m – 1.40 m – Minor rate
- 1.41 m onwards – Adult rate
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish, French.