Embark on a new adventure during your vacations in Puerto Vallarta with this snorkeling excursion that will take you to explore the caves and arches of Los Arcos. Enjoy the breathtaking panoramic bay views and discover the natural charm of this beautiful area.
Los Arcos is a set of small granite islands, ideal for snorkeling thanks to its caves, tunnels, and coral reefs, home to a vast diversity of marine life. Your adventure begins as you board the catamaran at Puerto Vallarta Marina and enjoy breakfast before setting sail for a journey along the shoreline.
Enjoy the best views of downtown Puerto Vallarta from the boat and the stunning backdrop of the bay as you sail just 100 meters offshore. Along the way, you will listen to a safety briefing and receive your snorkeling equipment. The friendly crew will be on hand to make this adventure totally safe and fun.
You will have the chance to see and explore a variety of coral formations, including different types of tropical fish, and even rays, eels, octopus and lobster, as well as many species of seabirds. Finally, visit Las Animas Beach where you can relax or enjoy a leisure swim, before heading back to the marina.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 5 to 12 years
Free Child age: 0 to 4 years
- Transportation to/from hotels
- Additional drinks or food
- Snorkeling adventure at Los Arcos
- Delicious breakfast on board the catamaran
- Unforgettable panoramic views of Banderas Bay
- A large variety of marine life and coral formations
- Bring swimsuit
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring extra cash
- Bring a change of clothes
- Port fees not included and are payable onsite the day of the tour.
- Child price applies to ages: 5-12.
- Children under 5 go for free but must be requested in the comments section of the booking form.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Strenuous
Languages: English, Spanish.