Specially designed for your kids to enjoy an off-road adventure and a unique experience together during your family vacation in Los Cabos, the RZR Kids Off Road is an exciting all-terrain journey.
Let them traverse semi-arid scenery on the way to Migriño Beach. Kitted out with all the right gear, this highly safe trail circuit allows for climbing up hills, cross over streams and gorges, careen down sand dunes plus catching the fleeting sights of rabbits, foxes, and deer.
During the journey, you’ll visit an ecological reserve that serves as home to the different species of flora and fauna. Plus, don’t forget that a quite interesting stop for a visit to the Serpentarium is in store. There they'll see for themselves the kind of animals that lurk in these parts of Mexico, such as snakes, reptiles, amphibians, birds and many others!
Give your kids this unique adventure full of safe challenges, learning and lots of fun during your vacation in Los Cabos!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 5+
Child age: 8 to 12 years
Free Child age: 5 to 7 years
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Entrance fees
- Collision insurance
- All-terrain tour for children to Migrino Beach
- See different species of flora and fauna at an ecological reserve
- Visit the Herpetarium
- See amazing scenery of Los Cabos
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- Minimum age to participate as companion: 5 years.
- Minimum age to drive: 8 years, with a permission of an adult.
- If you choose not to purchase vehicle’s collision insurance, you must leave an open voucher of your credit card (Visa or MasterCard) as guarantee.
- Participants will have to pay the entrance fee at the moment of check-in.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Mild
Languages: English, Spanish.
Tour Type: Eco-experiences.