Live an exciting tour by the beautiful beaches and the mystical desert of Los Cabos. During this Beach & Desert Tour zoom up and down hills and sand dunes around movie-set-like scenery across the desert and dry bush.
Dare to catch a fleeting glimpse of local fauna at every corner every now and then, like rabbits, foxes, deer, snakes, reptiles, insects, and more. Tackle sharp turns, abrupt hills, and tall sand dunes; traverse lonely backroads on your powerful and sturdy vehicle.
Feel how the breeze starts changing as you approach the sea. Take in the exciting contrast of golden sand against the blue hues of the ocean and the incredible palette overhead of an incredible sky.
Don't forget to visit the serpentarium, where you will learn about the wide variety of exotic species that inhabit this exceptional region, including snakes, reptiles, amphibians, birds, and many others.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 5+
Child age: N/A
Free Child age: 5 to 15 years
- Entrance fees
- Collision insurance
- Thrilling tour by beaches, deserts, and coastal dunes with amazing scenery
- Diverse flora and fauna of the region
- Incredible views of Los Cabos
- Visit to the Serpentarium and Ecological Reserve
- Fun adventure in all-terrain vehicles
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- Wear suitable clothing for the activity
- Tour price may vary depending on each vehicle's capacity (single, double, triple and quadruple).
- Children under 4 years are not allowed; from 5 to 15 years, cannot drive and must be accompanied by an adult; and from 16 years and over, may drive with the acceptance of liability signature of an adult or with a driving license.
- People under the influence of alcohol or any illegal drugs are not allowed.
- This tour is not recommended for travelers with neck or back injuries.
- Participants will have to pay the entrance fee at the moment of check-in.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Mild
Languages: English, Spanish.
Tour Type: Eco-experiences.