Do you want to witness the majestic grace of whales in the best style possible? Join this experience where you can be part of an eco-adventure while enjoying a great time in the best company.
Hop aboard a luxury catamaran with a crew that will provide the best service, while your guide, a marine mammal expert, shares with you all kinds of interesting facts about these gentle ocean dwellers. Listen to their singing through the hydrophone system that this luxury catamaran is equipped with and be part of an immersive encounter with these creatures.
As the boat sails past The Arch and into the open waters of the Pacific Ocean, the attentive crew will offer you delicious appetizers and your favourite beverage from the open bar. Don’t miss this opportunity of not only observing these enormous marine travellers as they do their annual migration but also having an incredible time while living this adventure.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 8+
Child age: 8 to 11 years
Free Child age: N/A
- Transportation to/from hotels
- High probability of whale sightings
- Open bar onboard
- Luxury experience
- Marine mammal expert guide
- Listen to the whales' song
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring sweater
- Activity not suitable for pregnant women.
- Participants must take off their shoes before getting on the catamaran.
- Whale sightings are not guaranteed.
- This tour may be cancelled without previous advice due to weather conditions.
- Roundtrip transportation is available at an extra cost, please contact your NexusTours representative for more information.
- Ask your NexusTour representative to reconfirm your meeting point.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Mild
Languages: English, Spanish.
Tour Type: Eco-experiences.