This tour is your chance to explore one of Jamaica's most beautiful natural attractions, the Dunn's River Falls, and then, to enjoy some free time for shopping surrounded by the charisma and hospitality of the locals.
Nestled in the middle of the Ocho Rios rainforest, the Dunn's River Falls is "a jewel in the crown" of this Caribbean destination, a true paradise to explore by walking uphill with its crystal clear waters flowing at your feet. Rest and cool down inside one of the natural pools, and take a few minutes to admire the lush landscape, close your eyes and listen to the sounds of nature.
Later on, be pampered by the joy and friendliness of the Jamaicans as you stroll through some of the most renowned handicraft shops, where you are sure to find a unique gift for that special person or take advantage of the discounts at the duty-free shops.
As you will see, the Ocho Rios Highlights tour has everything you need to discover the natural and cultural beauties of Jamaica in a single day!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 3 to 12 years
Free Child age: 0 to 2 years
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Additional services available
- Recreational and exploratory hike through the Dunn's River Falls
- Tropical landscapes and free time to relax in the natural pools
- Go shopping to the best handicraft shops
- Take advantage of discounts from duty-free shops
- Enjoy the Jamaicans' hospitality!
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Wear hat or cap
- Bring extra cash
- Bring a change of clothes
- Wear water proof shoes
- Bring bottled water
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with neck or back problems.
- Transfer time is approx. 2 hrs per way.
- Water shoes or sneakers are required to climb the falls.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Moderate
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours.