About this activity
Discover Jamaica’s diverse landscapes on this scenic excursion. Start with a picturesque ride along the mountains of Westmoreland to the beautiful Black River, which is home to thousands of animals, birds and crocodiles living in protected marshlands. Afterwards, you’ll head to breathtaking YS Falls for a swim in the cascades’ refreshing pools. Your next stop is the legendary Appleton Estate rum distillery! Tour the estate’s lush sugarcane fields and learn the secrets of this famous Jamaican liquor before sampling some incredible rum.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 3 to 12 years
Free Child age: 0 to 2 years
- Additional drinks or food
• Observe exotic wildlife in the protected marshlands of Black River
• Visit the picturesque YS Falls and swim in its crystal-clear pools
• Sample delicious Jamaican rum on a tour of Appleton Estate
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Bring extra cash
- Bring a change of clothes
- Wear water proof shoes
- Bring insect repellent
Notes: - This activity is not recommended for people with impaired mobility.
- Rum tasting at the Appleton Estate is for adults only.
- The menu is subject to change.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours.