Get to choose two of the amazing activities that Mystic Mountain has in store for you! Have your pick out of five exciting and thrill-inducing experiences.
Start from your arrival at the foot of Mystic Mountain. From there, onboard a state-of-the-art chairlift, you will rise to 200 m above sea level on the fabulous Sky Explorer! Be amazed by the lush landscapes of the Jamaican rainforest, framed by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. When you reach the top, it will be time to let the adrenaline flow and live a day full of fun!
Before your selected activities, test your skills by crossing the nets of Anancy's Web. Afterwards, you can challenge speed by ziplining through the treetops. Enjoy 6 zip lines, a vertical rappel, and a 256-meter suspension bridge.
Hop into a Bobsled, this ride is inspired by the Jamaican team that participated in the Winter Olympic Games in 1988 and takes you through the lush vegetation with incredible turns and twists that will leave you breathless.
Choose to drive a fully electric stealth ATV down jungle paths and mud trails for an immersive Jamaican mountainside experience. They run quietly so you can fully experience nature!
The Raggamuffin is also an excellent choice. This is an exciting ride where you are suspended in the air above the wonderful landscapes of Ocho Rios. Observe the incredible views from above and feel goosebumps as you make your way along the treetops.
Last but not least, enjoy the refreshing waters of the Blue Hole or jump into Dunn’s River. This activity is perfect to enjoy at the end of your day for a relaxing moment under the sun while you cool off after all that thrill. Pick wisely!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 4 to 12 years
Free Child age: 0 to 3 years
- Additional services available
- Ride on a Sky Explorer chairlift to 200 meters high
- Anancy's Web
- Meal included
- Choose two of the following activities
- Drive an electric ATV down jungle paths
- Zipline circuit among the treetops
- Exciting Bobsled Ride
- Dunn River Falls or Island Gully (Blue Hole)
- Fly on the Raggamuffin
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring extra cash
- Wear water proof shoes
- Wear sturdy rubbered closed toe shoes
- Wear knee lenght shorts
- To use the Bobsled & Raggamuffin ride, participants must be 32 inches or taller.
- The weight limit for the Zipline is 290lbs.
- ATV drivers must be 16 or older and have a valid driver's license, while co-pilots must be 12 or older.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Strenuous