Montego Bay, Saint James, Jamaica
Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the coast of Jamaica as you go horseback riding! There is no need for previous experience since an expert guide will be leading you all the way. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience with these stunning animals, so don’t miss out!
You’ll be led to a 4x4 safari vehicle that will take you to the stables! Here, you’ll choose your ideal horse together with your guide and while you wait for it to be ready, spend some time in the stable lounge.
After getting familiar with the activity, putting on your helmet, and listening to a safety briefing, you’ll be ready to head out to your adventure. Walk to the Salmon Point fishing village and once on its sandy beach, you’ll ride your horse into the ocean where they love to play. Splash and have fun while you enjoy the stunning Jamaican coast. Trot down the shoreline and take in the wonderful views of the Caribbean Sea.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 6+
Child age: 6 to 12 years
Free Child age: N/A
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Guided tour
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Play with your horse in the water
- Comfortable lounge
- Safety debriefing
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Bring a change of clothes
- Bring insect repellent
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Activities not recommended for participants with back/neck issues or pregnant women.
- The weight limit for this activity is 265 lb.
- Participants will be requested to sign a waiver
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours.