On this Dolphin Cove Swim Adventure, you’ll love the feeling of swimming among dolphins on this activity while witnessing just how loving and smart these mammals really are, besides being playful and amazingly strong. One of the many things that make Dolphin Cove so special is that the dolphins get to swim in the Caribbean Sea and not in confined tanks. So, you will see them in their natural habitat, enjoying the company of many different fish, sting rays, and other forms of sea life much the same as they would in the wild. We also invite you to discover the thrill of being a dolphin trainer by taking the challenge of being a “Sea Keeper” for the day. And, in addition to the wonderful experience with dolphins, Dolphin Cove also offers the opportunity of interacting with other animal species; you can ride a camel or safely interact with stingrays. Visit Dolphin Cove for a single day and build memories for a lifetime!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 6 to 12 years
Free Child age: 0 to 5 years
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Interact with friendly dolphins in their natural habitat
- Interact with camels
- Observe a Shark Show
- Learn fascinating facts about Jamaica’s natural marine life
- Swim with the friendly stingrays on a snorkelling adventure
- Bring swimsuit
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring extra cash
- Children age 3-5 have free admission, but are required to cover a transfer fee. Infants 0-2 have free admission.
- Participants must have basic swimming knowledge.
- Children 7 years old & younger must swim accompanied by an adult, no specific height to participate.
- Interaction lasts approx. 30-45 minutes.
- Participants will have approx. 4 hours to enjoy the facilities and additional activities available.
- Including transfer times of approx. 1hr 30mins per way, this tour may take up to 7hrs.
- Not available for pregnant women.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Moderate