Live a once in a lifetime adventure interacting with dolphins in Ocho Rios! This activity is especially perfect for children and those who are not comfortable swimming, as you can stand on a platform knee deep in water and get to touch them. Learn all kinds of interesting information about these friendly marine dwellers and then have fun with them and their trainer, get a hug, play hand target, shake fin to hand, and get wet nosed kisses.
Together with this experience, you can also discover the secret life of stingrays (barbs removed) in an interactive snorkelling activity, stroll down the Jungle Trail, where you can surround yourself in nature, observe birds and all kinds of animals, sample tropical fruits, spices, and try the World Famous Blue Mountain Coffee.
Are you ready for more? Finish off your day with the best natural and cultural excursion in Ocho Rios, Dunn’s River Falls. These impressive 600 ft tall waterfalls are located right next to the Jamaican Caribbean Coast, follow your guide up stepped terraces to have the most incredible views from atop, then dive into its cool refreshing waters while you feel the rushing course of the river. Experience a day full of adventure on this tour!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 6 to 12 years
Free Child age: 1 to 5 years
- Transportation to/from hotels
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Safe dolphin interaction
- Explore a nature trail
- Snorkelling and interaction with stingrays
- Climb and swim in Dunn’s River Falls
- Great for pregnant women and non-swimmers
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring extra cash
- All kids (3.3 - 4.6 ft./ 1 m. - 1.40 m. tall) must swim with a paying adult.
- If you are taking an infant, please advise in advance as they swim free with a paying adult.
- The facilities are designed so that all wheelchairs, collapsable wheelchairs, walkers, and motorized scooters have easy mobility.
- Professional photos will be available for sale. The use of cameras in the water is not allowed for security reasons.
- Pregnant women (5 months and up) cannot participate in any of the aquatic programs.
- Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult.
- Schedules subject to change.
- Rountrip transportation available at an extra cost
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate