Have a unique experience in the peaceful community of Thatch Hill located in the parish of St. Ann. This is your first stop in a nature tour that will take you to discover some of the most beautiful gifts that mother nature has granted Jamaica.
Your first stop is one of the most exotic waterfalls in Jamaica, Blue Hole, located right in the heart of its jungle surrounded by an incredible tropical flora and fauna. Venture into its nature in a way you can only experience by being right there in the middle of the action. Explore the mysteries of a hidden cave, jump from a Tarzan-like rope swing and splash into one of the 3 natural pools.
Taste a delicious Jamaican lunch and then head over to Jamaica’s #1 attraction, Dunn’s River Falls. Observe this astonishing formation and listen to the murmur of its waters as you approach. Get to climb it in a human chain guided by an expert guide or simply relax in its turquoise pools as you watch the water cascade pass you and splashes into the ocean below. This is a wonderful tour for those seeking to truly get to know Jamaica’s natural treasures.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 5+
Child age: 3 to 11 years
Free Child age: N/A
- Visit to the Blue Hole
- Get to swim in natural pools
- Visit to Dunn’s River Falls
- Climb the waterfalls!
- Sumptuous Jamaican lunch included
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring extra cash
- Wear water proof shoes
- This tour is only offered in English.
- This tour is only available on Sunday and Thursday from Lucea and Negril Zone
- Private rates available for participants that require a guide of a specific language at an additional cost.
- Actvity not suitable for pregnant women or people with mobility or heart issues.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Tour Type: Eco-experiences.