The best experience in Ocho Rios is waiting for you on the Cool Runnings Cruise Jamaica! Journey along the island’s coastline on board a catamaran, taking in the sights of Jamaica’s amazing white-sand beaches and emerald hills as you head towards a stunning coral reef. Jump into the Caribbean Sea to snorkel the reef and observe incredible marine life before docking at Dunn’s River Falls where you can admire this spectacular 55-metre-high waterfall before climbing up the natural staircase. End your adventure with dancing on board your catamaran complete with an open bar! If you're looking for picturesque island adventure, look no further than the Cool Running Cruise!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 3 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 2 years
• Sail along Jamaica’s stunning coastline on a comfortable catamaran
• Snorkel through a coral reef before climbing Dunn’s River Falls
• Celebrate on board your catamaran with an open bar
- Bring swimsuit
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
Notes: - Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Wheelchair accessible on the catamaran but not at the falls.
- Transfer time 20 minutes per way, approx.
Not recommended for expectant mothers or anyone with mobility restrictions that may prevent their full participation.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate