About this activity
What to do
Driver or passenger in a buggy? Choose the best option for you because this all-terrain vehicle will guide you along hidden paths that will reveal the natural treasures of Punta Cana. Get ready for a fun adventure that will take you to explore rural trails, secret caves, picturesque rivers, and charming towns that will transport you to Authentic Dominican life.
Enter the mysterious cave "El Hoyo," where you can swim in its underground river. Or, if you prefer, immerse yourself in the comfortable waters of the impressive Macao Beach.
To finish this unforgettable tour, visit the cozy Tours Point ranch. Here, local farmers will guide you through the most authentic flavors of the Dominican countryside, from the aroma of freshly harvested coffee to the exquisiteness of cocoa and tobacco. Immerse yourself in the essence of Punta Cana with this dynamic tour!
What to bring
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
About this ticket
Ticket fare: Punta Cana Buggies Double
Transfer: Included , we pick you up and drop you at Hotel lobby
Minimum Age to Participate: 5+
Languages: English, Español, Français,
Not Included in this fare:
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Additional drinks or food
- Additional services available
Things to know
- Transportation from/to hotels.
- Safety equipment.
Additional charges: N/A
- The minimum age for buggy drivers is 18 years old.
- The minimum age for buggy companions is four years old.
- Pregnant women and people under the influence of alcohol will not be able to participate in this tour.
- Travelers with mobility difficulties will not be able to visit the cave.
Children's Conditions: N/A
Camera and professional equipment:
- Cameras, cell phones, or other loose objects are prohibited during the tour.