Marble at Dominican Republic’s natural beauty along the trails while on a horseback ride adventure! Your expert guide will lead you through the rainforest trails to the magnificent El Limon Waterfall. Enjoy a dip in the natural pool at the base of the fall before you trade your steed for a Safari Truck and explore the streets, buildings, and monuments of Santa Barbara, Samana’s charming capital. Finish your adventure by boarding a comfortable Catamaran and sailing through Samana’s Bay as you unwind and relax on the pristine shores of Cayo Levantado.
Samana offers an experience like no other.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 4 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 3 years
- Marble at Dominican Republic’s natural beauty and stunning landscapes.
- A horseback ride adventure that will have you enjoying the rainforest.
- Visit the magnificent El Limon Waterfall.
- Swim in the natural pool at the base of the waterfall.
- Sail in a Catamaran to Cayo Levantado.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Bring a change of clothes
- Wear walking shoes
- Bring insect repellent
- Wear long pants
This tour is not suitable for people with mobility restrictions or pregnant women.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German.
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours.