The Saona Tour in the Dominican Republic is a must do during your stay in paradise! Take in sweeping views of the coast and the Caribbean Sea as you cruise to Saona Island on your choice of vessel, a catamaran or speedboat. Enjoy 110 square kilometers of tropical island off the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic's La Altagracia province. Drop anchor and enjoy a magnificent lunch on the beach under the graceful palm trees. Swim through the crystal-clear, blue Caribbean waters, join in on a beach volleyball game, learn to dance the island’s famous “Merengue,” or simply soak in the Caribbean rays on the pristine shores! If you're looking for paradise, look no further than Saona Island.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 3 to 12 years
Free Child age: 0 to 2 years
• Take in sweeping views of paradise as you sail to Saona Island
• Enjoy time on the beach with lunch and a game of volleyball
• Unwind on the pristine coast and learn how to dance Merengue
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Wear water proof shoes
- The tour is not suitable for pregnant women.
- The sailing to and from the island can be speedboat-catamaran or catamaran-speedboat. This tour offers a section of the transfer to or from the island by speedboat and the other section in Catamaran, this gives the visitors more leisure time on Isla Saona (one more hour).
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Russian.