Discover a city full of history and culture around every corner on the Santo Domingo City Tour. Visit historic sites in Santo Domingo, the first city built in the New World, starting with the Museo de las Casas Reales, the presidential palace turned museum. Then, admire the Gothic architecture of the Cathedral of Santa Maria la Menor and visit the Columbus Lighthouse before strolling down Calle las Damas, the oldest cobblestone street in the Americas. Finally, end your day with a visit to the Three Eyes National Park, a series of three lakes inside a limestone cave that was once the site for rituals held by the Taino people.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 2 to 12 years
Free Child age: 0 to 1 years
• Explore iconic sites in the first city built in the Americas
• Tour a stunning cathedral and admire historic architecture
• Visit a series of submerged lakes once used for ancient rituals
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- This tour runs once a week, please confirm the day with your representative in the destination.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German.
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours.