The Eco Haitises tour begins by boarding a speedboat at the Caño Hondo dock. In the company of an expert guide, set sail on a fascinating adventure through the mangroves, caves, keys, and wetlands that make up this impressive ecological paradise.
Observe the numerous endemic and migratory birds that inhabit this sanctuary. Look down and discover the species that coexist in this system of canals and underground rivers; fish, crabs, shrimps, and even manatees are some of these beautiful beings, thanks to the rich combination of fresh and saltwater.
After this unforgettable expedition through Los Haitises, arrive at Paraiso Caño Hondo to enjoy an exquisite buffet lunch with the best Dominican flavors! End this sensational Eco Haitises tour by refreshing yourself down the waters that fall from a natural waterfall - the natural paradise of the Dominican Republic is waiting for you!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 3 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 2 years
- Additional services available
- Speedboat ride in Los Haitises National Park
- Charming landscapes of mangroves, keys, caves, and wetlands
- Sightings of birds, crustaceans, fish, reptiles, and even manatees!
- Delicious buffet lunch with Dominican flavors
- Free time to cool off under a natural waterfall
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Bring a change of clothes
- Wear walking shoes
- Wear water proof shoes
- Bring insect repellent
- Bring bottled water
This tour may not be suitable for pregnant women.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German.
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours.