About this activity
Super Truck Safari is the best local experience in Punta Cana
Your day of adventure starts with ALL-TERRAIN
FUN vehicle exploring the typical towns, its traditions, and homes of Punta Cana. Visit the Anamuya River or The Macao beach* enjoy the local baseball academy and local schools. See the cocoa and sugar cane plantations. Learn how cigars are made in the Tobacco factory. Visit the Basilica of the Lady of Altagracia, patroness of the Dominican Republic, in the community of Higüey. You will be served a typical Dominican-style lunch at Rancho Valencia. Your adventure in Punta Cana will end with a beautiful horseback ride enjoying the lush countryside and animals of the region. Super Truck Safari would combine History, Taste, and Tradition!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 5 Years
Child age: 6 to 12 years
Free Child age: 5 to 5 years
- An adventure in a FUN ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLE
- Visit the Anamuya River The Macao beach*
- Enjoy the local baseball academy and local schools.
- Learn how cigars are made in the Tobacco factory.
- Visit the Basilica of the Lady of Altagracia, patroness of the Dominican Republic,Higüey
- Lunch at Rancho Valencia.
- Beautiful horseback ride enjoying the lush countryside
- Combine History, Taste, and Tradition!
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Wear walking shoes
For security reasons, access is restricted to:
Pregnant women and people in wheelchairs
Minors must be accompanied by an adult
Out of respect for students, access to the local school is restricted.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish, French.