Swim with dolphins on this unforgettable excrusion in Punta Cana. Learn all about these magnificent creatures from their expert trainer before enjoying an acrobatic display and being greeted with fin waves, hugs and kisses. After some one-on-one time with these incredible creatures, ride on a boogie board as you move through the with the “boogie push” trick or grab onto their fins as they take you across the water with the “belly ride” trick.!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 6 to 12 years
Free Child age: 0 to 5 years
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Transportation for companions
• Enjoy a fantastic acrobatic display from the dolphins • Spend some time in the water swimming with dolphins • Try out the “belly ride” or “boogie push” tricks
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Maximum 15 participants per group.
- Children under 12 years old must swim with a paying adult and will perform activities according to their strength level.
- Pregnant women cannot perform this activity.
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory for all interactive programs.
- Wearing jewelry and accessories that can damage the dolphins' skin is prohibited; as well as using sunscreen or any chemical that may affect their sight.
- Transportation is available with an extra charge payable at check-in.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish, Russian.