A Unique Adventure Tenorio Rafting.
If you want your trip to be thrilling, travel down the Tenorio River through the beautiful landscapes of the Guanacaste Province on this exciting rafting adventure! The best way to experience the natural beauty of Costa Rica. Down an eight-mile stretch of Tenorio River known as Pozo Azul, a Class IV rapids system. Your experience guide will help you navigate the Tenorio River's powerful currents, sharp turns, and challenging rapids. Marble at the stunning countryside views as you go through Costa Rica’s lush national parks and nature reserves.
Tenorio River rafting will get your adrenaline pumping!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 8+
Child age: N/A
Free Child age: N/A
- An exciting rafting adventure Tenorio River is known as Pozo Azul.
- Explore Costa Rica’s natural beauty on a river rafting ride.
- An eight-mile stretch of a Class IV rapids system.
- The experience guide will navigate the currents, sharp turns, and rapids with you.’
- Marble at the stunning views as you go through national parks and reserves.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Wear water proof shoes
- Bring insect repellent
Minimum age to participate: 8 years. There is the option to walk at the fastest part of the river.All participants must be in good physical condition in order to participate in this activity.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Strenuous
Languages: English, Spanish.