About this activity
Take the Vip City Bus Tour during your vacation to Costa Rica. This unique sightseeing double-decker bus will take you around downtown San Jose to take in the city's main historical landmarks for an immersive and panoramic cultural experience and a better understanding of Costa Rica's evolution.
Enjoy an informative guided walk in the capital, see sights such as the cherished National Theater (lobby), Art Museum, Metropolitan Cathedral, the old and authentic Central Market, the new and impressive National Stadium, an in-depth description of the National Monument, and the influential historical episode that took place at the Democracy Square.
The VIP City Bus tour will take you comfortably and safely through San Jose's narrow and busy streets driving by beautiful outdoor city attractions offering panoramic views of this vibrant city. This tour has been declared of cultural interest by the Ministry of Culture of Costa Rica which makes it a must if you wish to delve into the culture of the country.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 4 to 10 years
Free Child age: 0 to 3 years
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Additional services available
- See the main sights of San Jose from the comfort of a double-decker bus
- Important sights: National Theater, National Stadium, churches, city squares, and parks
- Shopping time at the central market (15 mins)
- Take a guided walking tour with a knowledgeable guide
- Welcome beverage included
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish.
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours.