Golfo De Papagayo, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
Costa Rica might be a fun-sized country; however, it is widely known that it hides a stunningly wide variety of biodiversity. The country brims with a wide range of fauna and flora living within its different ecosystems. Are you ready to discover all its nature has to offer?
Step into the Guanacaste Adventure Park Animal Sanctuary. On a self-guided tour, walk along the shaded trails surrounded by lovely gardens to see a variety of birds, animals, and insects go about their day. As you observe these incredible creatures, you can learn interesting facts about them from a biologist. Get to observe different animals up close, such as iguanas, bats, toucans, pumas, sloths, and monkeys.
After you have concluded your visit through the Animal Sanctuary, visit the Butterfly Sanctuary. This is an area specially prepared for these colorful creatures where you’ll get to see them swirl about while you learn more about them and their life cycle.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 5 to 10 years
Free Child age: 0 to 4 years
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Explore Costa’s Rica’s diverse wildlife at the Animal Sanctuary
- Learn about the amazing creatures from licenced biologists on site
- Visit to the Butterfly Sanctuary to see a wide range of butterfly species
- Learn about these wonderful creatures
- Comfortable roundtrip transportation
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- Bring insect repellent
- Please contact your representative.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Mild
Languages: English, Spanish.
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours.