Do you dare to spend an exciting day of adventure discovering the natural beauty of Costa Rica? Take on the Air Pass! With this fully guided tour, you can experience the best of Costa Rica's nature from above. Be part of some of the best attractions at Diamante Eco Adventure Park and feel the adrenaline rush through your body.
After putting on all the necessary equipment for your safety, enjoy the breathtaking scenery as you speed down the country's longest zip line, The Howler; fly 1,360 meters through the rainforest and see the ocean from above, or enjoy the thrilling free-fall of the Quick Jump, an incredible bungee jump.
More exciting activities await! Swing from almost 10 meters high with the challenging Tarzan Swing and you simply can't miss the opportunity to take a relaxing walk across a suspension bridge... over a river with crocodiles! Walk calmly from above and marvel at watching them from a safe distance.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 5+
Child age: 5 to 10 years
Free Child age: 0 to 4 years
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Soar through the rainforest on Costa Rica’s number one zipline
- Plunge down on a bungee jump
- Swing from almost 10 meters high with the challenging Tarzan Swing
- Walk across a hanging bridge to see the crocodiles below
- Comfortable roundtrip transportation
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- Bring insect repellent
- To perform this activity you must weigh between 60 and 290 pounds, fit into the harness comfortably, and be of good general health.
- The tour is not suitable for persons subject to dizziness or motion sickness, or with conditions affecting blood pressure, heart, back or neck.
- Pregnant women or persons under the influence of alcohol or any other substance cannot participate in this activity.
- Please contact your representative.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish.