About this activity
Snorkeling is one of the best and easiest ways to discover Aruba's underwater marine life! Take the chance to visit 3 of the island’s finest snorkeling destinations: the Antilla shipwreck, Boca Catalina and Malmok, on the same day!
Board a luxurious, open-deck catamaran as you enjoy a scenic sail through the beautiful coast of Aruba and try a delicious Caribbean lunch buffet with an open bar, to refuel and refresh during the tour.
You'll also receive professional instructions and a safety briefing, for you to enjoy the snorkel spots to discover the secrets under the sea. What are you waiting for?
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 5 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 4 years
- Transportation to/from hotels
- Additional drinks or food
- 3 of Aruba’s finest snorkeling destinations (the Antilla shipwreck, Boca Catalina & Malmok)
- Caribbean lunch buffet and open bar
- Scenic sail on a luxurious, open-deck catamaran
- Professional instruction with a safety briefing
- Snorkel equipment
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate